Growing up in Northern Virginia, Eric was raised on a diet of D.C. politics and Washington Redskins football. He moved to the Pacific Northwest in 1971 and has called it home ever since.
Eric established his law practice in Vancouver, Washington in 1980. Over the years, he has been a part of the trial teams responsible for some of the county’s largest jury awards. He has served on the Boards of several local companies, spanning a range of industries from publishing to e-commerce. Eric is a perennial Junior Achievement volunteer in the Vancouver elementary schools.
Outside the business arena, Eric plays the guitar, is an avid fisherman and a lousy golfer. He is a student of energetic healing and is a Certified Healing Touch Practitioner.
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Nursing Home Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- CPS Matters
- Termination of Parental Rights
- B.A., Oregon State University, 1977
- J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law, 1980
Admitted to Practice
- State of Washington: 1980
- Western District – Washington, US Federal District Court: 1980
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals: 1984
- Eastern District – Washington, US Federal District Court: 1986
Affiliations / Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Clark County Bar Association