Dedicated Washington Attorneys Address Child Protective Services Concerns
Experienced Vancouver litigators handle CPS, personal injury and criminal defense matters
At Johnson & Associates in Vancouver, Washington, our attorneys have 70 combined years of experience representing clients throughout the state in a range of matters, including Child Protective Services (CPS) cases and personal injury litigation. Whether you are a parent who needs to protect your parental rights, reunify with your child in a CPS case, or a victim of an auto accident who is seeking to recover damages for your injuries, our firm can provide valuable information, guidance and representation.
Responsive lawyers develop comprehensive strategies
Our firm provides staunch advocacy and judicious counsel to our clients throughout the state of Washington. People come to our firm with their legal difficulties because we are known to offer:
- Seasoned representation — We have vast experience in our practice areas and the knowledge that comes from decades of representing clients in the matters they cover.
- Extensive legal knowledge — Our attorneys are well versed in the applicable laws governing CPS and CAPTA (Founded CPS), and personal injury, and capably guide clients through the relevant legal processes inside and outside the courtroom.
- Compassionate counsel — We provide caring counsel that recognizes the stress of your legal challenge and helps to resolve the matter in the most positive way possible.
Sometimes what it takes is to have an experienced attorney look closely at all the factors at play in a specific situation to resolve it. I offer a free consultation to help you make an informed determination regarding next steps.
Accomplished attorneys fight for clients in tough situations
You don’t have to face the judge or the insurance companies alone. You can depend on our attorneys to protect your rights and fight for you in a case involving:
- CPS or CAPTA — If you are currently the subject of a CPS or CAPTA investigation, an experienced litigator can speak with CPS, help determine if the case is unfounded, represent you in a child dependency hearing and protect your rights.
- Personal injuries — Whether you’ve sustained injuries in an auto accident, bicycle accident, distracted driving accident, motorcycle accident, pedestrian accident, or you are the victim of nursing home abuse and neglect or the loved one of the victim, we can put our 70 combined years of experience to work for you in any personal injury case.
In any of these critical areas of law, time is of the essence to begin seeking the best outcome possible for your case.
Contact a compassionate team of attorneys in Vancouver today for your free consultation
Johnson & Associates in Vancouver, Washington aids clients throughout the state with CPS and personal injury cases. Call our office today at 360-605-1270 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.